Company: FOX Factory
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What We DoFOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and
markets performance-defining products and systems for customers
worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and
systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles,
on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road
vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty
vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some
of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a
variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment
manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers
through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory
Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is
publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq. Why you should join usNot only do
we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great
benefits and employeediscounts. But more importantly, it's a fun
environment where we truly enjoy working as a team andbringing
great products to our customers!If this sounds like something you
would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in
touchwith us by submitting your application. We look forward to
hearing from you!Position Summary:Responsible for providing
accounting support and maintaining general accounting records for
the company. Analyzes financial statements for discrepancies and
completes financial operations.Position Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by
compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
- Daily processing of accounting transactions in multiple
- Customer and Vendor account maintenance.
- Provides support in periodic physical inventory counts.
- Supports month-end closing process by generating and completing
journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations and
assisting with the completion of reporting requirements.
- Assists with financial analysis and special projects, as
- Supports all aspects of interim and annual internal and
external audit of internal controls and financial statements.
- Cross-train in responsibilities of Accounting department.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Financial analysis skills
- Collaborative project management
- Microsoft Office SkillsCompetencies:
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary
focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to
changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and
fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working
relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion,
cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality
and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions
that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing
commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to
acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job
responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach
in effort to develop and support other employees'
development.Position Qualifications:Education:Bachelor's degree in
Accounting or related fieldExperience: 2-3 years Accounting
Experience Work Environment and Physical Requirements:Office
EnvironmentAbility to sit for long periods of timeVision abilities
required to validate and enter data on computerDisclaimer: This
list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are
representative of those that must be met by employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
- FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability
(including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic
testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic
protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which
we operate. We base all employment decisions -including
recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits,
discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and
social/recreational programs - on merit and the principles of equal
Keywords: FOX Factory, Elkhart , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!