Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Accounting Clerk About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client gives employees the freedom to manage their own work
- The company has a proven track record of promoting employees
from within, and a solid reputation of cross-training.
- They offer work/life balance and excellent benefits, 401(k)
with company match, employee discounts, an on-site fitness center,
and more. Overview of the Accounting Clerk role:
- Responsible for coding and keying vendor invoices in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the timely payment of vendor invoices per the
scheduled check runs.
- Investigates and works with the Purchasing department to
reconcile discrepancies between vendor invoices and purchase order
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate application of
customer payments to the accounts receivable account ledger.
- Enters credit adjustments as needed.
- Communicate with internal and external customers by telephone,
fax or email to investigate complaints, verify accuracy of charges,
or to correct errors in accounts. Preferred Qualifications for the
Accounting Clerk Role:
- At least two years of accounts receivable/payable
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong time management, project management, and
- SAP, Excel - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Elkhart , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!