Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Senior Staff AccountantAbout the Company and Opportunity:
- CFS is working with a manufacturing company to identify a
skilled Senior Staff Accountant with public firm experience and/or
a manufacturing background.
- This is a well-known company whose diversified customer base
and clientele have created long-term stability!
- Perks of the position:
- Relaxed work environment- wear jeans and a sweatshirt to work
every day if you'd like!
- Variety in your workday!
- Autonomy - work independently and take charge of your
- Get a great discount on brand name items!
- Full benefits package plus a 401k!Overview of the Senior Staff
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing
- Prepare journal entries with supporting documentation and post
to the general ledger
- Complete accrual reconciliations and account reconciliations,
investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Manage the general ledger and expense tracking
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Assist with preparation for quarterly and annual
auditsPreferred Qualifications for the Senior Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Prior experience in public accounting is a must!
- Minimum four years of experience in an accounting role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and a major ERP
- Great communicator - able to interact and establish rapport
with employees at every level of the organization#CFSAPR2022
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elkhart , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!