Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2022
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client has experienced tremendous growth and their prime
focus is continual improvement!
- The company is a family business, and everyone is treated like
- The company has been operating for over 175 years!
- Our client gives employees the freedom to manage their own work
- They ensure that every employee achieves work/life balance!
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare journal entries, financial reports, and
- Maintain fixed assets
- Manage intercompany transactions
- Assist with annual audit
- Provide back up to AP and AR as needed
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Role:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or
- Four years of accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elkhart , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!