Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Accountant About the Company and Opportunity:
- CFS is working with a wonderful non-profit - they are in a new
phase of expansion and need an Accountant to help!
- The organization boasts a team-oriented culture and provides
its employees with the tools and training necessary to excel!
- Benefits include:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance!
- Plenty of PTO!
- 403b match!
- Business casual dress code includes nice jeans!
- This role works in the office Monday-Thursday, and from home on
- The ideal candidate is adaptable, self-motivated, and works
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Overview of the
- Complete all AP approvals
- Review vouchers for accuracy
- Reconcile bank accounts in the general ledger
- Payroll projects in the general ledger
- Assist with implementation of ERP and payroll systems Preferred
Qualifications for the Accountant role:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum three years' experience in an accounting role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels of
- Detail-oriented, able to adapt in fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated, willing to learn CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elkhart , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!