Investor Relations Manager
Company: THOR Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2019
As Investor Relations Manager with Thor Industries, you will work
with the Vice President of Investor Relations to plan and execute a
comprehensive, proactive investor relations program. In this role,
you will interface with internal subject matter experts across the
company (finance, legal, treasury, our three operating segments,
media relations, internal communications, and marketing), and
external audiences (credit and equity analysts, shareholders, and
Responsibilities Work with Vice President of Investor Relations to:
- Plan and announce quarterly financial results via press
release, investor presentations, scripts for CEO and CFO, slides,
- Collaborate with Media Relations, Internal Communications and
Marketing teams to coordinate messages to shareholders.
- Track consensus estimates for revenue, earnings, cashflow and
price targets. Identify gaps in estimates, and plan for actions to
narrow those gaps.
- Communicate with existing and potential shareholders, including
equity analysts, portfolio managers, individual shareholders,
stockbrokers and others while adhering to US Securities laws and
company disclosure policies.
- Develop analyst and investor targets; plan and track
shareholder outreach activities.
- Manage investor events such as non-deal roadshows, investor
conferences, investor days, etc.
- Develop and refresh presentations for the financial
- Compose quarterly IR reports for the Board of Directors.
- Contribute to the development of Thor's Annual Report and
Annual Meeting of Shareholders including the CEO's
- Interface with external vendors (IHS Markit, Lambert
Associates, Joele Frank, Q4, Rivel Research, etc.) to coordinate
quarterly conference call/webcasts, enhance understanding of Thor
trading patterns, document changing investor perceptions, and
develop new company messaging.
- Manage incoming questions from the investor relations mailbox
and 1-800 phone number.
- Coordinate updates to the Thor IR Website through Q4.-- Inform
and educate employees about Thor's IR policies /
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics
required; CFA, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Strong communications, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and cope with constantly evolving
- Experience in managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Keywords: THOR Industries, Inc., Elkhart , Investor Relations Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!