Company: LEER Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overall Responsibilities:At Leer Group, we are searching for a
highly qualified marketing coordinator to provide hands-on
assistance for a wide range of marketing strategies, tactics, and
initiatives that execute our strategic marketing plan. This
individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while
assisting with the development of new initiatives. The ideal
candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing
functions, including communications, advertising, trade show and
special event planning, photoshoots, budgeting/purchase
requisitions, and reporting. The marketing coordinator must be a
highly organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects
at once and meet tight deadlines. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and collaborate in the development and implementation of
the company's brand strategy initiatives.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and
long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements
for processes, content, and lead generation
- Plan and coordinate photo and video sessions for the
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring
program success, including the creation of the corrective action
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements,
establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and
coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support literature,
ensuring all resources are current and accurate.
- Manage brand apparel and promotional materials including
- Work with internal and external to team to coordinate and
manage point of purchase material inventories
- Manage company-manufactured products for marketing purposes,
including products for brand ambassadors and influencers
- Manage purchase requisitions and budget tracking
- Collaborate with team members to generate creative ideas to
support growth and the company's goals. Characteristics and skills:
- Intermediate level proficiency in Salesforce.com, SEO/SEM, and
Google Analytics required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with
Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail. Aptitude for learning website
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and organizational
- Ability to interact productively with all levels of company
management and all product lines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and
- Flexibility and adaptability to accommodating new task, and
- Capable of working independently and/or part of a group, as
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Educational and other requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, business, or
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing or sales department; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Domestic travel 10% - International 5% PandoLogic. Keywords:
Marketing Specialist, Location: Elkhart, IN - 46516
Keywords: LEER Group, Elkhart , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!