Posted on: November 23, 2022
OverviewWho We Are:Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and
supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions,
dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine,
automotive, commercial vehicle and building products industries. -
We combine our strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power
of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled customer service,
award-winning innovation and premium products to all of our
customers. Why We are Different:At Lippert, Everyone Matters. This
is not just a tagline or empty promise; it is who we are. - We have
intentionally created a culture that values and celebrates our team
members unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and
experiences. - We strive to give our team members a deeper sense of
purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment
by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of
our team members. What You will Get:
- A unique, inclusive and supportive company culture.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental,
vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more!
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to
- Holiday, personal and vacation days.Summary/Objective: The
Channel Marketing Manager develops and implements marketing
strategies across all available channels to promote products or
services. This role includes creating marketing plans, staying up
to date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns
within the marketing team and with other internal department heads.
Must have marketing expertise, strong communication skills, and
great time management. You will be developing channel-specific
marketing strategies, planning marketing campaigns, and managing
marketing communications. The role can sometimes be stressful if
there are tight deadlines or pressure to get campaigns out on time.
This job is well-suited to digitally conscious people who enjoy
analyzing data, following current trends, and communicating well
with people to gain strategic alignmentDuties and
Responsibilities:To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing
- Developing new channels marketing strategies and implementing
- Targeting specific channels to promote products and services,
including paid search, social media platforms, emails, website
content and SEO strategies
- Analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and
competitive behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
- Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting
- Deploy marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing
team, senior managers and other departments.
- Managing all marketing campaign communications and establishing
strong customer networks.
- Meet with senior associates and clients to provide marketing
strategies advice and guidance on how to carry out the appropriate
reach, engagement and conversions for maximum effect.
- Staying ahead of the curve and following the latest digital
trends and searches, as well as the newest technologies. Channel
marketing managers also carry out competitor research to monitor
what other companies are doing.Working Conditions:
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, business or a
- Direct Channel Marketing Experience (2 years preferred)
- Develop channel-specific marketing strategies for the
forthcoming year. These strategies are worked out with department
heads to discuss topics such as positioning, messaging and
budgeting to make sure all teams are aligned with the marketing
- Gather and analyze campaign results and create reports to show
what worked and what was less effective for different markets and
- Develop channel-specific marketing campaigns to increase the
visibility of our products
- Analyze data to track effectiveness and identify new
opportunities or strategies
- Search out new channel opportunities to help drive business
- Oversee development of marketing material for new product
launches, promotions, advertising campaigns, programs and other
related marketing activities.
- Assist with resource and budget optimizationCompetencies:
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Superb leadership, communication and collaboration
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation
- Project management and execution skills
- Strong networking and communication skills
- -Supervisory Responsibility:This role does not have any
supervisory responsibility upon hiring. Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly
required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
focus.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:This is a full-time
salary position, and hours/days of work are decided by your
reporting manager. Travel:Some travel is required for this
position.Preferred Education and Experience:
- MBA or masters degree in marketing a plusWork
Authorization/Security Clearance:Must be able to pass EVerify.
Other Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.Pay Group : AAP/EEO StatementLippert
provides equal employment opportunity to all team members and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
age, genetic information, disability, citizen status, veteran
status, military service, marital status or any other legally
protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
- This policy governs all employment decisions, including
recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training,
promotion, discipline, transfer, leave-of-absence, access to
benefits, layoff, recall, termination and other personnel matters.
- All employment and personnel-related decisions are based solely
upon legitimate, job-related factors, such as skill, ability, past
performance, and length of service with Lippert.Lipperts strong
commitment to equal employment opportunity requires a commitment by
each individual team member. - Compliance with the letter and
spirit of this policy is required of all team members. - Violations
of this policy should be immediately reported to your leader or to
any member of leadership. - Team members who violate this policy
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment.
Keywords: Lippert, Elkhart , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!