Special Education Teacher (Internship Program) Federally funded position.
Company: Elkhart Community School District
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Special Education - Certified/Special Education Teacher (Internship
Effective Date: Temporary Teacher's contract 2022-2023 School
Regular Teacher's contract 2024-2027
Quaifications: Required: Bachelor's Degree in any field. Acceptance
to IU South Bend
School of Education for Fall 2022 term.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to serve others
- Teaching and leadership experience
- Willingness for ongoing professional development that support
- Strong interest in working with individuals with disabilities,
particularly those with social/emotional/behavioral needs.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with teacher contract schedule
beginning fall of 2022.
Full reimbursement for tuition
- Certified Classroom Teacher Feb 21, 2018.pdf
- Certified Spec Ed Classroom Teacher Description rev.
Keywords: Elkhart Community School District, Elkhart , Special Education Teacher (Internship Program) Federally funded position., Education / Teaching , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!