Quality Engineer / Sr. Quality Engineer
Company: Rutledge Group Resources, Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are presently recruiting for a corporate level quality
professional that has a stable work history, solid working
knowledge and experience with root cause analysis, creative
problem-solving and ISO-9001 implementation. Metal fabrication,
welding and assembly experience is preferred.
The Quality Engineering position plans and conducts activities
concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes,
materials, and products. Works with multiple improvement strategies
such as Six Sigma and Total Quality Management to solve, develop,
and monitor improvement processes throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test,
and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product,
component, or issue.
- Leads problem-solving activities to solve critical issues
across multiple facilities.
- Performs quality engineering reviews and design documentation
for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality
specifications and company quality documentation.
- Applies advanced statistical methods for analyzing data to
evaluate the current process and process changes, including DOE,
Taguchi or other methods as needed.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during
quality assurance activities.
- Serve as a coach to coordinate workshops and team trainings,
openly sharing guidance and technical expertise and ensuring that
learning resources are widely available.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities
and prepares reports to communicate involvement and results
consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified
during quality assurance activities and provides recommended
process improvements to management.
- Assists in the maintenance and auditing of the company Quality
- May involve extended exposure to operational environments,
standing, lifting (up to 30#) and bending. Some environments may
require hearing, respiratory, eye wear, foot wear or other PPE to
- Travel up to 30% possible.
RequirementsRequires Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Quality, or comparable discipline and at least 5 years of related
experience; or an equivalent in combination of education and
Qualified candidates will have experience in machining, welding,
assembly, and testing of suspension products; Strong research and
data analysis skills required.
Effective Communication, problem solving, teamwork and
Candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have at
minimum intermediate computer skills.
Six Sigma certification strongly preferred.
It is also preferred that candidates hold Certified Quality
Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, ISO Internal auditor
Keywords: Rutledge Group Resources, Inc, Elkhart , Quality Engineer / Sr. Quality Engineer, Engineering , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!