Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread? A
Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee
-, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is yes,
then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Be a Bread Winner - Help Bake America's Favorite Baked Goods -
Oroweat, Artesano, Thomas', Ball Park
Permanent Competitive Starting Pay: $20.65/hour
Production Technician responsibilities include commitment to
ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by
maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing
practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA,
OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.),
HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC),
environmental compliance, and DOT mandates.
* Support without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety,
Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an
understanding that these are absolutes are Priority #1.
* Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing
IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
* Continually review data to ensure product quality during
* Proactively identify improvement focus areas. Participate in root
cause problem solving by team.
* Promote a strong teamwork environment. Flexibility and ability to
multi-task are key as associate is expected to have the ability to
work in a variety of positions. Must be able to train and help
others to advance their skills.
* Participate in quality improvement and process waste elimination
* Identify potential cost savings and cost avoidance.
* Understand levels of line downtime caused by equipment issues and
associated points of cause.
* Ability to make mechanical adjustment to equipment to help reduce
* High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
* Must be able to walk, bend, push, pull, and twist for long
periods of time (conditions typical of a food manufacturing
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. multiple times during shift.
* Ability to stand throughout entire shift.
* Ability to occasionally climb stairs and ladder.
* Requires ability to learn and adapt quickly.
* Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to
* Demonstrated computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Elkhart , Production Technician, Engineering , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!