Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift (Direct Hire)
Company: Specialized Staffing Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionMaintenance MechanicMaintenance Mechanic will be
responsible for maintaining and ensuring that line equipment's are
set up and are working in a safe condition. Essential Job
- Perform scheduled equipment preventive maintenance on a regular
- Repair equipment breakdowns using diagnosis and troubleshooting
techniques with the aid of equipment manuals and blueprints.
- Knowledge of working with 24VDC and or up to 220VAC 3PH
- Use of hand and power tools i.e., Power drill, Jigsaw, Sawzall,
Circular saw, Voltmeter.
- Initiate changes and modifications to equipment for safety,
ease of operation and efficiency.
- Train and guide production personnel in the safe and proper
line equipment operations and set ups.
- Write, revise and update set up sheets.
- Keep inventory of spare parts and inform Supervisor when they
need to be re-ordered.
- Perform test work orders.
- Ensure that production lines are ready to start on time as
instructed on the daily production schedule or as requested by the
- Exchange information with other team members and supervisors
- Inform supervisors of any unusual situations (i.e. Bad
components, equipment performance, etc.) or changes made to the
equipment during the day.
- Comply with the company safety rules, standard operating
procedures and follow GMP guidelines. Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced manufacturing
- Hands on Filling, labeling and packaging equipment experience.
Equipment troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities.
- Able to work on ladders and lift 50 lbs. intermittently;
heavier parts lifted using other methods.
- Experience with the following equipment: Norden Tube Fillers,
MRM/Elgin Rotary Fillers, In-line Fillers, Portable Piston Fillers,
Resina / or PackWest Cappers, Video-Jet Ink Jet Printers, Accraply
and CVC Labelers.
- Basic mathematical skills including but not limited to:
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Flexibility to work on any of the 3 shifts and available for OT
(including weekends) as necessary.
- Have the personal tools as required to perform set-ups and
maintenance (metric and standard sets). We invite you to come in
for a personal interview to discuss your skills and qualification.
Bring your work authorization IDs to expedite the hiring process.
Specialized Staffing completes a criminal background check and
pre-employment drug screen as part of our hiring process.
Specialized Staffing Solutions 1757 E Bristol StElkhart, IN 46514
Office Hours: 8am - 6pm You can also contact our Elkhart recruiter
at firstname.lastname@example.org or Text 574.498.7525. Call
1-855-852-WORK (9675) for more weekly job openings in your area! We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Specialized Staffing Solutions, LLC, Elkhart , Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift (Direct Hire), Engineering , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!