Process Engineer Elkhart IN
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Location: Elkhart, IN
Job Summary: The Process Engineer assists operations in
improving safety, production rates, maximizing product yield, and
exceeding quality expectations. The Process Engineer will
provide plant support and serve as a subject matter expert in
processes to efficiently and cost effectively move projects from
start to finish to eventual monitoring and maintaining.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in chemical, mechanical,
electrical, or industrial engineering.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years practical and operational
experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Preferred background in one of the following: consumer goods,
food industry, pharmaceutical, or the cosmetics/personal care
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing process
- Experience monitoring and maintaining facility equipment
including, but not limited to boilers, chillers, cooling towers,
deionized water systems, waste water treatment, etc.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with an established and growing
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k + 50% match on first 5%
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not
just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to
Keywords: Job Juncture, Elkhart , Process Engineer Elkhart IN, Engineering , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!