Company: Gaylor, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Location: Elkhart, IndianaCategories: EngineeringReq ID: 3014Job
DescriptionOverviewGAYLOR ELECTRICOUR VISION The HIGHEST PERFORMING
NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of
Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to
innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.OUR VALUES
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth >
Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel
DevelopmentOUR PROMISE GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety,
well-being & future of its employees!WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth Responsibilities JOIN THE HIGHEST
PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE AND BUILD WORLD CLASS
PROJECTS FOR WORLD CLASS COMPANIES!! SCOPE OF WORK:
- Plays a vital role in the organization's/department's
- Participates in the management of administrative directed tasks
associated with Operations Department activities.
- Due to sensitivity of department, work assignments and work in
progress, the highest commitment to confidentiality is
- Position reports to Operations Manager or as assigned.
- Oversees/generates job start ups, pricing and extensions of
time and material tickets, project correspondence/contract
administration, including examination and/or preparation of invoice
billing, submittals, bonds, subcontracts, vendor waivers, letters
of clarifications, and preparation of 0 & M manuals.
- Handles high profile national accounts and other key customer
contracts, as necessary.
- Responsible for assigned project managers' document control and
historical documentation. QualificationsWHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: BS/Construction Management or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: High degree of technical/administrative experience
and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship
skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills,
and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel,
Forefront, etc.). GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity
employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.EOE AA
Keywords: Gaylor, Inc., Elkhart , Project Engineer, Engineering , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!