Sr. Director - FP&A
Company: Dexter Axle
Posted on: January 16, 2020
OverviewDexter, the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles,
doors, venting products and related components in the utility
trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and
manufactured housing markets, has an opportunity for a Sr. Director
- FP&A at our company headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana -
conveniently located near Bristol, IN, Mishawaka, IN, Goshen, IN,
Middlebury, IN, South Bend, IN, White Pigeon, MI, Three Rivers, MI,
Cassopolis, MI, Dowagiac, MI, and Niles, MI.--Dexter has been a
leading manufacturer of trailer axles, brakes and actuation, along
with entrance door and venting products for over 50 years serving
the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured
housing, agricultural, marine, and specialty markets. Dexter is
headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana employing over 2,800 people and
operating 18 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Canada
(Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida,
Utah, Ontario, and Alberta). Dexter has achieved its many years of
success through a commitment to the principles of superior quality,
continuous improvement, and unparalleled customer service. Dexter
is a wholly owned subsidiary of DexKo Global, Inc.--For more
information about our company, access Dexter's web site at
www.dexteraxle.com.--Dexter offers a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits. Dexters benefits package includes Health,
Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, and 401(k) Plan with
company contributions.Position Summary
- Prepares annual, quarterly, and monthly reports for staff
accountants, management, and stakeholders.
- Manages and prepares sales, results, and valuation
- Creates and maintains annual budget and quarterly
- Minimizes the valuation gaps and improves visibility to the
product and production order level.
- Creates and uploads critical financial information.
- Runs PPV reports and historical standard.
- Performs balance sheet and monthly financial performance
- Prepares daily sales reports.
- Performs other tasks or duties as
assigned.----RequirementsRequires Bachelors Degree in Finance,
Business, or a comparable discipline and at least 3 years related
experience; or an equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Dexter Axle, Elkhart , Sr. Director - FP&A, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!