Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Develops and implements improvements in manufacturing processes by
studying product manufacturing methods and process flows. Looks for
ways to automate manual processes to improve throughput and quality
while improving margins.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support for continuous improvement activities:
- Develops layouts (AutoCAD, DWG).
- Prepares time and motions studies, BOM's, routings, Work
- Chart process flow, Control plans, PFMEA.
- Performs research on best materials and methods for
- Participates and learns to lead Lean events and follow up on
approved improvements to ensure their effectiveness and continued
- Provides leadership by guiding the activities.
- Periodically reports on progress.
- Provides support for any major equipment and process
installation and setup.
- Interfaces with equipment manufacturer, operations,
maintenance, safety, and quality.
- Trains affected employees.
- Works with Operation Management to establish goals for
improvements in safety, quality and productivity.
Education and Background:
- High School Diploma or 2-year Technical/Engineering
- BS Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of TPM, 5S, Time Studies, Lean
- Character traits: have integrity, be responsible, have a
positive attitude, be respectful of others, be
- Lead by example, must be a "hands on" leader and engages in
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Office and
basic computer skills.
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills,
mathematical abilities and analytical abilities.
- Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels, from
General Managers to Line Operators.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Elkhart , Lean Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!