Human Resources Manager
Company: Juno Search Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client, a large, well-known manufacturing and distribution
company, is looking to add a Human Resources Manager to their team.
The Human Relations Manager is the Champion of People, Diversity,
and Inclusion for the Plant supporting the Plant Manager, local
leadership and hourly associates on three shifts. The HR Manager is
responsible for the HR function by providing best in class services
that facilitate greater effectiveness throughout the facility. The
successful candidate should have strong labor relations experience,
a proven HR leadership background and will need to be an engaged
and transparent business partner. In addition, have the ability to
influence leadership and ability to link business objectives back
to organizational effectiveness.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret company policies and CBA's representing the
organization in personnel and employment law compliance related
investigations, grievances and hearings.
- Prepare for and serve as the company's spokesperson on union
contract negotiations and administering the provisions of the
collective bargaining agreement. This includes providing ongoing
advice to management personnel on labor relation matters.
- Maintain HR files and I-9's for compliance.
- Partner with salaried leaders and participating in hourly
meetings with supervisors and employees.
- Lead the process and communication for annual merit and
- Facilitate change management and organizational consulting with
all levels of employees supporting our Manufacturing Transformation
- Administer the annual Benefits Open Enrollment Process, Safety
Perception survey, and answering and responding timely to
associates HR inquiries
- Create, deliver and manage an annual hourly staffing plan.
Manage the pipeline of key talent for BBU by managing open
positions through the full recruitment life cycle for hourly level
positions within the facilities. Responsible for compliance
management for the recruitment files (e.g., resumes, interview
notes, calibration and selection process).
- Act as the HR point of contact in the plant to support the
recruiting for salaried positions managed through Centralized
- Maintain, deliver and continuously improve an effective
onboarding program for new hires aligned with corporate and local
requirements driving retention of top talent.
- Conduct new employee orientation sessions and other HR related
training programs such as Leadership Transformation, 2020 GB
Leader, Labor and Respect in the Workplace.
- Facilitate new hire safety orientation training and additional
training needs assessments as needed by the Plant.
- Assist HR Manager with developing and implementing effective
Positive Employee Relations programs. Employee event planning and
administration of Rewards & Recognition.
- Manage headcount, turnover, exit interviews, attendance
tracking, and invoice processing.
- Maintain current job descriptions as positions evolve with
management regarding staffing and organizational needs.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required.
- 4 - 6 years progressive human resource experience in a
manufacturing environment preferred.
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- PHR Certification is a plus.
- Experience with Labor Relations is highly desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with online recruitment systems (ATS)
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Keywords: Juno Search Partners, Elkhart , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!