Director of Marketing & Admissions
Company: East Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Director of Marketing & AdmissionsBring your heart to work!
Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
calling.Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
- TrueU: Free online classes and podcasts which will equip you to
grow both personally and professionallyWhat will you be doing and
how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Manages the internal admissions system through acceptance of
inquiry calls from hospitals, families, etc
- Provides quality facility tours, maintains current knowledge of
bed availability, ensures responses to all inquiries are handled
properly, timely, and with appropriate follow-up, and other
procedures and services.
- Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state regulations
and reimbursement (Medicare and Medicaid) issues.
- Maintains market specific knowledge and updates including
hospitals and competitors.
- Markets externally by making person-to-person sales calls.
- Maintains current list of referral sources.
- Develops and maintains new relationships to result in
- Serves as a member on community organizations and
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including some evenings
and weekends as admission / marketing responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in business/communications/marketing or related
field preferred; or three years equivalent experience in lieu of
- One to three years nursing facility, community relations, sales
and/or social service experience required. Previous health care
admissions/marketing/sales experience preferred.We are committed to
the safety and health of our team members, residents and families
we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory
vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all
employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to
compassionately serve every resident with quality care and
excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. New hires,
including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination
on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine
prior to start date.As such, we are asking those candidates who
wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated,
submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined
in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any
questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact
directly.We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected
Keywords: East Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Elkhart , Director of Marketing & Admissions, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!