Human Resources Manager
Company: Talent Strategy
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Pay: 75k to 90kShift: 1st ShiftJob Responsibilities
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or
requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal
information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the
database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Maintain and process the timekeeping and payroll system.
Accurately process Payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates,
performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting,
coordinating interviews, etc.
- Coordinate new employee orientation activities, benefits
enrollment procedures, onboarding and update records with new
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee
feedback, employee event planning and execution, monthly
newsletter, other employee communications, etc.
- Support other functions as assigned
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a Human Resources
Department, or a combination of experience and appropriate
education. BS degree preferred.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS
Powerpoint, in particular) as well as HRIS Systems.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills, preferably in a
Human Resource Department.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent grammar, writing, organizational and proofreading
About Talent StrategyThe Skilled Trades, Engineering, and
Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a
well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open
positions.Talent Strategy is a professional search firm
specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing
industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over
50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience,
our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to
partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily
available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in
the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow
us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose
Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we
recruit on their behalf.
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Elkhart , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!