Audit Manager, Non-Profit
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
$85+ -/ hour (Senior Manager Level)
$75- $85 / hour (Manager Level)
Location: -Fully Remote Nationwide (Work From Home)
Duration: -3-6 months, with potential to extend, some direct hire
Commitment: -Part-time or full-time -(-25-45 hours per week)
About Beech Valley -
Beech -Valley is a tech-based staffing firm that -provides -Top
Tier CPAs -with -highly sought-after freelance -consulting
We're seeking -multiple CPAs with public accounting experience, and
-experience within the Non-Profit industry, for clients across the
country in need of your expertise. -These are remote,
career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms
embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession. -
This remote position pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity
for experienced auditors to earn far more than they would as
full-time employees through the busy season.
- Public accounting experience within the past 5 years
- Experience working in the Not-for-Profit industry
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting -
- CPA required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills
We're looking for -a remote Audit Manager to perform financial
statement -audits and attest engagements of Non-Profit clients -for
top CPA firms across the United States.
If you have public accounting experience -performing financial
statement audits within the Not-for-Profit -industry and would like
to work for yourself, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Assist with wrap-up and review after audit fieldwork to include
finalizing work papers and checklists, -primarily on NFP
- Review of draft financial statements and related audit
- Report audit findings to stakeholders
- Train and develop other staff members
- Maintain a great working relationship with clients and team
- Career Growth: Access to top public accounting firms
- Competitive Pay: Our freelancer rates increase seasonally to
remain highly competitive (10-20% annually)
- Exclusively Remote Roles: Work wherever and whenever
We currently have a variety of remote audit projects with clients
across the US. If you'd be interested in learning more about these
opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: -make an impression as a top advisor at
- Compensation: -CPAs who work as consultants can earn double the
regular salary and choose their working hours.
- Flexibility: -The seasonal nature of this work helps
professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or
starting their businesses.
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions, Elkhart , Audit Manager, Non-Profit, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!