Company: Gaylor, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
GAYLOR ELECTRIC OUR VISION The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL
CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable
Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation,
quality, and our genuine care for people. OUR VALUES Integrity >
Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork >
Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
OUR PROMISE GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being
& future of its employees! WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
Responsibilities MUST HAVE 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PROJECT
MANAGER WITH AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR! Scope of Work:
- Accountable for the management of the location's profitability
and long-range growth while meeting overall corporate
- Provides leadership and direction for the location.
- Travel required. Internally: Reports to the Executive Vice
President. Interacts with and builds teamwork with all location
support staff and departments. Schedules, participates in and/or
conducts project meetings. Externally: Interact with owners, owner
representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors
and others who are associated with project related activities. Also
serves on various committees and participates in special
trade-related activities and events. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals
and the formulation of short and long-range objectives to support
the Company's strategic plan.
- Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects
consisting of on-site supervision of general superintendent, field
supervisors, lead persons crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that
materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to
meet scope and construction schedules.
- Interacts with Project Manager(s), General Superintendent, and
Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents; plans and
specifications; directing construction activities; resolving
construction obstacles; coordinating field installations and
project closings; and developing and maintaining client
relationships, all within project cost, time and quality standards
while adhering to standard operating procedures.
Qualifications WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree (or related
degree) or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous management experience and meets job
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship
skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills,
and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Spectrum,
etc.). GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and
gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected
veteran status. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Gaylor, Inc., Elkhart , Operations Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!