Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job ID: GENER018852As a General Manager you are responsible for
leading and motivating a route service team to safely deliver world
class customer service and sales growth. Ensuring efficient route
operations that best leverage all assets and resources available
and lead the execution of performance and operational goals focused
in the areas of safety, people, service, quality, cost and
growth.Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 / year + bonus oppportunityDuties
- You lead execution of delivery and service to ensure a
high-quality customer experience through efficient route
- Execute and enforces accountability of safety standards.
- People management and development demonstrating a disciplined
approach to recruiting/onboarding, training, coaching and
- Ensure successful customer service delivery and recovery.
- Serve as local point of contact for customer calls & follow-
up, coordination with the call center and overall issue
- Manage route structure, productivity and asset/resource
- Assist to lead sales performance within an area of
approximately $3-$6 million per year and may oversee more than one
- Effectively cascades key messages on areas of focus and
strategic priority for the business.
- Oversee the warehouse to ensure execution of efficient
operations (management of fleet assets for the location, compliance
with Pre & Post Trip, inspections, utilization, PM schedule,
repair/maintenance, breakdown pick-up, etc)
- Conduct essential administrative duties, payroll, banking,
equipment support, resource scheduling, and daily reporting
- Review financial reporting/KPIs to make informed decisions on
cost controls, route productivity, product inventory controls,
maintenance of assets, depot supplies, profitability, etc.
- Implement and maintain compliance with all government and
corporate programs and policies.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your team conduct
themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values,
code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.Education
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- 2 years direct leadership experienceKnowledge/Skills:
- Proven leadership, team development, sales and distribution
- Inspire, coach and develop others through a shared vision and
- Select high quality/caliber talent
- Proven track record driving & executing best in class
- Understand Financial reporting/statements
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certificationMember of the
military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of
our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military
experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwans!Schwans
Home Delivery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender,
vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Elkhart , General Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!