Retail Store Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2022
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...You will have a high level of
accountability for all retail store functions and for communicating
and implementing the company vision through directing the
day-to-day activities of the entire store staff. You will be
driving for high-performance results within a fast-paced, demanding
solutions sales environment and focusing on optimizing customer and
employee experience are at the forefront of your
- Building, developing and mentoring your sales team.
- Providing ongoing sales training and support for your team to
exceed sales, retention, quality and service objectives.
- Engaging in sales strategy development to ensure our products
and services are effectively showcased throughout the store.
- Developing and implementing sales tools and initiatives.
- Maintaining the performance of your store by running retail
- Engaging in business operations including budgeting,
forecasting, analyzing and providing sales reports.What we're
looking for...You thrive in a sales environment, and sharing this
energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you
most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and
you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You're open
to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and
are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform
at their best. You know you've succeeded when your team is
delivering.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales
environment.Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Proven track record of achieving challenging team and
individual sales goals.
- Balanced multiple opposing priorities in a multifaceted
- Set goals, evaluated performance and developed a high
performing team.Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: VerizonMedia, Elkhart , Retail Store Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!