Veterans Preferred - Floating Branch Manager
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -46458 Floating Branch
Elkhart, IN - Retail shop
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Position Title: Floating Branch Manager
Ideal candidate will be located around one of the below
- Elkhart, IN
- Toledo, OH
- Ft. Wayne, IN
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Floating Assistant Branch Manager assists with the day to day
responsibility for the critical issues of branch operation and
profitability, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross
margins, operating expenses, safety, customer service, inventory,
equipment, building and vehicles, community relations, accounts
receivable and resolution of personnel issues. This position will
operate between multiple branch locations to facilitate gaps in
day-to-day operations oversight (i.e. vacations, training,
In particular, you will:
- Assists with managing the day-to-day operations the retail store
including compliance, retail sales, warehousing and
- Oversees the daily schedule of the branch location.
- Participates in the development and execution of marketing plans
to support the penetration of key market segments in collaboration
with our Sales and Operations teams and outside vendors.
- Coordinates sales promotional activities, merchandising and
- Collaborates with outside sales to ensure order accuracy and
properly scheduled customer deliveries.
- Manages branch inventory, daily hard goods inventory cycle counts
and maintain showroom and warehouse appearance.
- Manages all hard goods receiving and all dynamic deployment (hard
goods inter-branch orders) for completion in a timely and
- Monitors SAP reports daily such as open order/delivery reports,
billing and delivery block reports and open Purchase Order (PO)
- Responsible for Daily Cash Reconciliation (DCR). Ensures daily
completion and that all errors are addressed and bank deposits are
- Work with our hardware vendors to schedule and hold monthly
vendor product training sessions.
- Oversee retail employee training in procedural areas such as
following all Airgas Operating Standards and safety
- Leader/manager of annual/bi-annual physical hard goods
- Work with corporate accounts receivable to manage branch credits
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
- High School Diploma or GED. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an industrial retail,
inside sales, customer service and/or inventory control related
- One (1) year of prior supervisory experience.
- Leadership skills; Identifies requirements; allocates, and
effectively uses information, personnel, time, and other resources
necessary for goal accomplishment; establishes appropriate courses
of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals;
develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems for monitoring
goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies objectives,
schedules, and priorities.
- Math skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact in a
professional, respectful and courteous manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively
with others in both favorable and unfavorable situations regardless
of status of position. Accepts cultural diversity and establishes
effective working relationships.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing; listens
effectively and clarifies information as needed; works well with
others in a cross-functional team environment across the
organization knowing who to engage to achieve results. Uses candor
and sensitivity in their dealings with others.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the
purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
- Self-starter; self-motivated; well organized; ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete handwritten
compliance documentation neatly and accurately.
- Demonstrated planning skills.
- Takes ownership and creates solutions and enjoys working
"hands-on" in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- SAP experience preferred.
- Frequent travel between branch locations.
- Requires reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Elkhart , Veterans Preferred - Floating Branch Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!