Associate Property Manager - Interview Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
Company: Storage Rentals of America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Become the newest member of our exciting team!
Storage Rentals of America is hiring for Associate Property
Managers for our property in Elkhart, IN.
*Meet the Hiring Team- Career Open House*
Bring your resume for an immediate in-person interview with our
*When: * Tuesday, November 22,2022
*Time: * 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Where: *53400 CR 113, Elkhart, IN 46514
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Storage Rentals of America was founded in 2013 and through an
aggressive growth strategy, we have grown to over 350 locations
across 24 states. Our mission is to provide affordable, clean, and
secure self-storage facilities in the communities we serve. We
strive to ensure superior customer service and great value for our
At Storage Rentals of America, we offer a career with opportunity
to grow. We strongly believe in developing our talent and promoting
We are currently looking to add an Associate Property Manager to
our growing portfolio. The Associate Property Manager is
responsible for the successful operation of an SROA property
* Follow company Sales Process to Solve Customer Storage Needs.
* Execute and explain Lease Agreements.
* Assists with all lead follow-up and reservations per company
* Provide excellent customer service and build rapport with
customers face-to-face and over the phone. Pro-actively respond to
customer complaints and resolve service issues.
* Accept and post payments, balance cash drawer and petty cash.
Prepares bank deposits per company guidelines.
* Assists with calling past dues tenants in accordance with company
* Perform Daily Checklist tasks including opening / closing
procedures, lock checks, tenant letters, print and analyze required
reports, order supplies and ensure proper merchandising
* Perform cleaning and light maintenance on property to ensure
units are rent ready and grounds are kept to company cleanliness
* Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess a winning attitude, outstanding
customer service skills and a proven track record of success in
* Minimum one-year customer service experience. Ideal candidates
will come from a customer facing, sales-oriented position such as
retail sales, hotel, car rental, collections agency, call
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience using software programs.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to work independently and as a part of a small
* Excellent problem resolution skills including the ability to use
tact and diplomacy.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Valid Driver's License and access to reliable transportation.
* Ability to work Monday - Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
* Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
* Generous 401(k) match
* Paid Time Off
* Work life balance with no evening hours and Sundays off
* Learning and development opportunities to maximize your
* Great Culture
* Opportunity to work independently
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Storage Rentals of America, Elkhart , Associate Property Manager - Interview Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!