Company: Lazy Days RV
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Do you want to do what you love every day and come to work
knowing you make a difference? Are you looking for career growth in
a company that is rapidly growing? Then come join the world's
largest RV dealership--that's right, come join Lazydays! We offer
competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K match, employee stock
purchase and an amazingly fun and family-oriented work environment.
All that's missing is you!
Lazydays RV is an iconic name in the RV industry. Headquartered in
Seffner, Florida, the home of the largest RV dealership in the
world, Lazydays is committed to creating an environment of
diversity where all employees are inspired to share their passion,
talents and ideas.
Lazydays was taken public in 2018 and is executing on a rapid
growth strategy that includes acquisitions as well as greenfield
start-ups. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated
individual to develop their skills in a fast-paced, growing
Our employees embody the core values of customer first, teamwork,
professionalism, accountability, fun and family. We offer unlimited
career opportunities for individuals who want to collaborate,
innovate, develop and deliver the most compelling RV experience
imaginable for our customers.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for helping customers through
the vehicle buying process, which includes the loan process,
selling ancillary products such as ESC, T&W, Roadside
Assistance, GAP, Tyron, ECO, and multi seal, and the preparation of
all title transactions, inspections, and reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Meets with customers to secure lender approval, customer
commitment, and finalize delivery
* Deals with bank documents & contract funding
* Manage banking approval while maximizing F&I Per Vehicle
* Coordinates title paperwork
* Calculates sales tax
* Prepares required reports
* Complies with all legal vendor loan and underwriting
* Sells ESC, GAP, Tire and Wheel Hazard, Tyron, ECO, Roadside
Assistance & Multi-Seal
* Attend all company required meetings
* Additional responsibilities as requested or required.
* Track and Monitor F&I PVR, product index, and finance
* Continued training on federal and state compliance
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Strong Negotiation and Closing ability
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 3 years' menu sales experience as an F & I Closer,
preferably in high volume auto sales or recreational vehicles
* Ability to handle 50-100 deliveries a month.
* Ability to multitask and complete duties in a timely, efficient
* Must have excellent customer service and communication skills,
both verbal and written.
* Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English
Keywords: Lazy Days RV, Elkhart , Business Manager, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!