Alzheimer Care Unit Director - Elkhart
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Overview: We rely on our Alzheimer Care Unit Director to
develop, implement, and maintain the Care Unit through continuous
improvement of services provided. Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:
- Coordinates the development of the unit objectives, policies
- Establishes a staffing pattern to accomplish stated objectives
in standards of the special care unit. Participates in the hiring,
scheduling and supervising of the primary care aides
- Prepares and provides executive director with records and
reports regarding the unit's budget and progress toward stated
- Completes related assessments and tools for admission, and
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
upon request Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, gerontology,
nursing, or therapeutic recreation or at least 5 years direct
resident experience; Masters Degree, strongly preferred
- At least three to five (3-5) years of healthcare
- At least two (2) years' geriatric care experience
- Expertise in Alzheimer's and related dementias to meet State
- Certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Elkhart , Alzheimer Care Unit Director - Elkhart, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...