VP RV Aftermarket Sales
Company: Consumer Products, Elkhart, IN
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Millions of people around the world buy and use Company products. They’re RV users, boat owners, truck drivers, campers, outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of Company. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. They give guidance to how we interact with customers and colleagues around the world, our shared values are a compass when we continue to develop and grow.
Four core values provide direction for our leaders and employees. These four core values and what they mean in practice are defined in the Company Way: We are passionate, we embrace change, we are building together, and we act responsibly.
The Company Way:
1. We put health and safety first, act with high integrity and have high ethical standards in everything we do.
2. We are passionate about our products and their quality.
3. We understand our customers and are fast and responsive towards their needs.
4. We focus on what is best for the company as a whole.
5. We are performance driven and always strive for excellence.
6. We embrace continuous improvements.
7. We stick to our word and we work as a team.
The Vice President of Recreational Vehicle Aftermarket Sales is responsible for providing leadership and direction for all aspects of the Aftermarket with the objective of optimizing the short and long term operating income of this division. This position will drive the growth of the business unit through strategic planning, change management, and execution of resource planning. Critical responsibilities will include the leadership of a team that will grow a $150M business at a faster rate than the industry with an emphasis on product management, channel management, customer service, and the implementation of a digital strategy. The Vice President of Recreational Vehicle Aftermarket Sales reports directly to the President of Company- Americas.
• Design and build world class team with effective organizational structure, recruitment, development, and alignment programs
• Direct the Business’s long-range strategic planning and determine, in conjunction with the President of the Business, the allocation of corporate and business unit resources to provide optimum long-term return-on-investment for shareholders
• Establish and submit all business unit guidelines for annual operating and profit plans. for President’s and Board of Directors’ approval for $150M P&L with high EBITDA margins
• In conjunction with other senior officers, develop and establish policies, procedures, criteria, and controls for the measurement of performance against established standards
• Provide personal direction which encourages the company and business unit to be a leader in ethical business practices, responsive to the needs of customers and to the general public
• Responsible for successfully delivering the annual operating plan, P&L, KPIs and objectives to achieve targets. Critical KPIs include: On time delivery, inventory levels, cash generation, revenue growth, EBIT growth, margin expansion, new business growth, and market share.
• Interview, select, and hire qualified individuals for all positions within the business unit
• Regularly conduct sales, service and/or business contacts dealing with key accounts, OEMs, suppliers and other trade associations to drive organization’s success
• Foster peer relationships in the organization particularly with key functional leaders to drive the success of the RV Aftermarket business
• Identify M&A candidates to build a robust pipeline. Also be a key member of the transaction team and subsequently lead the integration upon completing the acquisition process of a potential business.
• Identify new product categories and more generally the product strategy to grow share and overall profitability.
• Drive a channel strategy that would optimize fulfillment include a digital strategy for B2C and B2B.
• Perform other duties as required
• Undergraduate degree in Business or other affiliated disciplines required
• 10-15 years’ leadership experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility required; strong proven leadership of a diversified team of individuals
• Dealer/Distributor experience, pricing strategy and aftermarket operations experience preferred; understanding of Recreational Vehicle industry beneficial
• High energy with an ability to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner
• Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, lean environment
• Very strong technical and sales skills, analytical ability, good judgment with an operational focus
• Demonstrated ability to motivate employees and obtain results through others
• Excellent problem analysis; proven in conflict resolution
• Superior communicator; both written and verbal
• Decisive; able to confidently make decisions with less than 100% of the data
• Ability to travel domestically up to 50%; some international travel required
Keywords: Consumer Products, Elkhart, IN, Elkhart , VP RV Aftermarket Sales, Executive , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!