Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: January 9, 2021
343 S Nappanee St, Elkhart, IN 46514, USA Shifts Available: FT
and PT 6:30am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, and 10:30pm-6:30am
Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab Are seeking a Certified Nursing
Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility in Elkhart, IN!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your
assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
SMS us the word "apply" for a rapid application: 717- 803-2980
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e.,
brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.),
with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and
with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing,
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from
forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to
bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs
(i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab, Elkhart , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!