Cardiac Cath Tech
Company: Beacon Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- JOB SUMMARY
- Reports to the Coordinator/Director.
Operates basic radiologic equipment determining the quality and
quantity of ionizing radiation to make quality radiographs on
injured and/or sick patients as directed by physicians following
accepted policies and procedures under the direction of
- MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION: We deliver outstanding care,
inspire health, and connect with heart.
VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
The knowledge, skills, and abilities
as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful
completion of an Associate's Degree or Professional Training. AART
certified and ISBH General Certification required. Interventional
Registry required. One to two years experience as a Special
Procedures Radiographer desired; two to five years of experience as
a Staff Radiographer preferred.Knowledge & Skills
- Position patients.
- Practice aseptic techniques.
- Knowledge of catheters and interventional items.
- Knowledge of contrast media.
- Be able to operate all standard radiographic and special
- Knowledge of Radiology Computer System.Working Conditions
- Works in a hospital and patient care environment.
- Must be able to report to work location within 30 minutes when
On Call.Physical Demands
Requires the physical ability and
stamina (i.e. to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, push
carts/wheelchairs up to 50 pounds, to position/lift patients at a
maximum of 35 pounds unassisted, over 35 pounds requires
assistance, provide CPR, etc.) to perform the essential functions
of the position.
Location: Beacon Health System - Cardiac Cath Lab
Schedule: Full-time, Day, M-F, 6a-2:30p; varying schedule
Keywords: Beacon Health System, Elkhart , Cardiac Cath Tech, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!