MDS Coordinator (LPN or RN) - Elkhart
Company: Golden LivingCenters
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:We rely on our MDS Coordinator (LPN or RN) to ensure
that our patients receive the care they need and that we have the
necessary resources to provide it.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Receive up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- FinFit Financial ProgramResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the completion of the Resident Assessment
Instrument per federal and state regulations and company policy and
- Acts as an in-house case manager by considering all aspects of
the resident's care and coordinating services with physicians,
families, third party payers and facility staff.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with a current,
active license in the state of practice
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in a health care
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a long term care
- Prior experience as an MDS coordinator with demonstrated
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance#GLCIND
Keywords: Golden LivingCenters, Elkhart , MDS Coordinator (LPN or RN) - Elkhart, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!