RN - ICU Step-Down - $5K Relocation Assistance
Company: Beacon Health System
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Beacon nurses are the heartbeat of our health system. We are
excited to announce new pay options that value our acute care,
bedside nurses. Both full-time and part-time (24 hours per week)
registered nurses are eligible for premium pay.
We are offering wages starting at $40.00 an hour ($74,880 annually)
and up to $64.36 an hour ($120,481 annually) with a signed
agreement. Your hourly rate will depend on year of licensure.
Please see the details below. During your interview, we will
provide you with your rate of pay for each option.
Starting at $40 an hour with a 3 (three) year agreement to work at
Beacon Health System
- Starting at $50 an hour with a 5 (five) year agreement to work
at Beacon Health System
- If you choose not to opt into an agreement, Beacon Health
System offers a competitive hourly rate
- Offering Student Loan Payment Assistance
- Reports to the Director or Manager.
- Provides professional nursing services in area of
- Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements and
evaluates individualized plans of care.
- Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary
staff in providing compassionate and quality care to patients.
MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and
connect with heart.
- VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
- SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be
on their team.
Education and Experience
- The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are
acquired through successful completion of an accredited nursing
program and in obtaining state licensure to practice as an RN.
- Candidates hired after January 1, 2014 must have or obtain a
BSN within five (5) years of employment as a Registered Nurse OR
will have the option to become certified in their area of
specialty. The certification must be maintained based off of
accrediting body standards.
Keywords: Beacon Health System, Elkhart , RN - ICU Step-Down - $5K Relocation Assistance, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!