Assistant Director Nursing Services - RN
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assistant Director of Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN)
Earn more with Retention Bonus & Employee Referral Program - apply
For additional information, please contact:
Sara Jordan, Talent Acquisition Partner
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
* Opportunity to obtain an Attendance Appreciation Bonus* Terms and
* PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low
as $20 a week
* Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers fully
paid LPN or RN higher education and training
* Employees can access convenient telehealth services
* PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
* Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
* Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
* Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
* Employee Referral Program- get paid to refer a friend to join our
* Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* In coordination with the Director of Nursing Services (DNS),
develops, communicates, and maintains nursing policies and
procedures that reflect current clinical practice, professional
standards, and company and facility philosophy of care consistent
with Federal and State laws and corporate policies and
* Establishes criteria and monitors performance to assure that
services provided meet established standards of quality.
* Collaborates with other departments, professionals, consultants,
and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy
groups, to develop and support the coordination of resident care,
related administrative functions and to represent the interest of
* Plays an active role to implement Key Clinical Quality Indicator
systems to achieve and/or surpass corporate thresholds.
* Assists the Executive Director and DNS with preparation for
long-term care survey. Actively participates in long term care
survey process by instructing staff in matters of conduct and
disclosure, maintaining a presence at all times surveyors are
on-site and directing the timely collection of information required
by the survey team. Demonstrates concern for identified problems
and undertakes corrective action while survey is in progress if
appropriate. Gathers and presents supplemental
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
* Must be available to work overtime, holidays and weekends as
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* One-year professional nursing experience in long-term care
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Nursing service administration experience preferred or comparable
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Elkhart , Assistant Director Nursing Services - RN, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!