RN- Director of Nursing Services
Company: Riverside Village
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Director of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse (RN)Bring your
heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
calling.What will you be doing and how will you make a difference
at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- As Director of Nursing Services, you will assume authority,
responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing
services in the facility.
- You will be vital in the care given to residents by developing,
maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that
reflect current standards of nursing practice, company, and
facility philosophy of care and practices while maintaining
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Your role as Director of Nursing Services will ensure excellent
hiring, training, supervision and retention of qualified staff to
provide the best possible services and care outcomes.Our commitment
to our team for full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
- TrueU: Free online classes and podcasts which will equip you to
grow both personally and professionally. Requirements:
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a
current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum of three years' clinical experience in Geriatric or
Gerontology couples with a minimum of one-year experience as a
departmental manager of a long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws and regulations
that apply to practice of nursing in long-term care.We are
committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents
and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a
mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for
all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to
compassionately serve every resident with quality care and
excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. New hires,
including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination
on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine
prior to start date.As such, we are asking those candidates who
wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated,
submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined
in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any
questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact
directly.We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected
Keywords: Riverside Village, Elkhart , RN- Director of Nursing Services, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!