Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - NEW WAGES - Elkhart
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
NEW WAGES AND BONUS INCENTIVES!
We rely on and trust our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide
quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and
residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- Weekend Option
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a
Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance
with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be
directed by a Supervisor.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- License in good standing with the state. Must have no finding
in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed vocational nurse,
lvn, med, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses, practical, vocational
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Elkhart , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - NEW WAGES - Elkhart, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!