Rheumatology Opening in Elkhart, IN
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Rheumatology opening in Elkhart, Indiana. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Rheumatology job opening in Elkhart, IN**
Located 100 miles from Chicago; 55 miles from Kalamazoo, MI; 160
miles from Indianapolis
- Full-time, permanent
- Practice Description: Physician-owned multi-specialty group
practice with 32 physicians in 17 different specialties and
sub-specialties; 40% primary care (general internal medicine and
family medicine) and 60% surgical and non-surgical specialists.
Comprehensive laboratory and imaging services and audiology and
optical goods. eClinicalWorks EMR.
- Compensation: Annual guarantee 260,000 guarantee for two years
with worked RVU incentive, signing bonus, relocation assistance and
annual CME allowance.
- Qualifications and Training: Board certified or board eligible
considered if residency completed in last 5 years. Excellent
communication skills required.
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Thursday, Friday until noon.
- Number of existing physicians in specialty: One for practice and
- Practice Environment: Private physician office with exam and
procedure rooms as needed. Front office, back-office and support
staff as needed.
- Hospital Environment: Modern, financially sound, full-service
312-bed single community hospital; level 3 trauma center, 16-bed
ICU, 54-bed PCU; located within one mile from the Clinic. Good
working relationship with hospital administration and medical
- Call Rotation: Participate in internal medicine call rotation (4
days month) or take own call.
- Membership/Partnership: Expectation of ownership in clinic, which
provides significant additional compensation opportunity.
- Reimbursement Environment: Clinic participates in traditional
fee-for-service contracts with most Medicare, commercial and
preferred provider plans; a few of these plans offer bonus
incentives for quality performance.-- - Clinic also participate in
certain value-based preferred provider contracts that requiring the
documentation and submission of cost and quality data.
- Area Description: Elkhart, Indiana, population of 50,000; Elkhart
County population of 200,000. Strong manufacturing economy with a
concentration in recreational vehicles and manufactured
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Elkhart , Rheumatology Opening in Elkhart, IN, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!