Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is
the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and
enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve,
each visit, every day-and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a
difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off
for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Current LPN license as required by state
- 1 year of experience in an acute care or equivalent
- CPR certification with American Heart Association or America
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
Apply with Elara Caring today!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job
description will be provided.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Elkhart , Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!