Family Medicine job
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Posted on: September 26, 2022
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified
or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing
practice in Northeast Indiana.
- The selected physician will see Pediatric patients.
- Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures
may be performed.
- Opportunities for teaching exist with Family Medicine residents
[clinical teaching and supervision].
- Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives.
- May be required to maintain active membership status on the
- EMR: Epic
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Due to COVID related staffing shortages, Epic knowledge is
- BLS, ACLS, DEA - Required before starting assignment, must be
willing to obtain
- Active IN license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text
Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Elkhart , Family Medicine job, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!