Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Any / Family Practice Job
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Posted on: November 23, 2022
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board
Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a
growing practice in Northeast Indiana. Job Duties:
- The selected physician will see Pediatric patients.
- Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures
may be performed.
- Opportunities for teaching exist with Family Medicine residents
clinical teaching and supervision .
- Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives.
- May be required to maintain active membership status on the
- EMR: Epic Requirements:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Due to COVID related staffing shortages, Epic knowledge is
- BLS, ACLS, DEA - Required before starting assignment, must be
willing to obtain
- Active IN license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine Compensation Package:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Please send resume to and call/text Tyler at .
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Elkhart , Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Any / Family Practice Job, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!