Company: Beacon Health System
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Beacon nurses are the heartbeat of our health system. We are
excited to announce new pay options that value our acute care,
bedside nurses. Both full-time and part-time (24 hours per week)
registered nurses are eligible for premium pay.* We are offering
wages starting at *$40.00 an hour ($74,880 annually)* and up to
*$53.88 an hour ($100,863 annually)* with a signed 3 (three) year
agreement. Your hourly rate will depend on year of licensure and
shift. Please see the details below. During your interview, we will
provide you with your rate of pay for each option.
* Starting at $40 an hour with a 3 (three) year agreement to work
at Beacon Health System as an RN on days
* Starting at $50 an hour with a 3 (three) year agreement to work
at Beacon Health System as an RN on nights
* If you choose not to opt into an agreement, Beacon Health System
offers a competitive hourly rate
* Offering Student Loan Payment Assistance *JOB SUMMARY*
* Reports to the Director or Manager. Provides professional nursing
services in area of assignment.
* Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements and
evaluates individualized plans of care.
* Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary
staff in providing compassionate and quality care to patients.
*MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS*
* *MISSION: * We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and
connect with heart.
* *VALUES: * Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
* *SERVICE GOALS: * Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be
on their team. *JOB SPECIFICATIONS**_Education and Experience_*
* The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are
acquired through successful completion of an accredited nursing
program and in obtaining state licensure to practice as an RN.
* Candidates hired after January 1, 2014 must have or obtain a BSN
within five (5) years of employment as a Registered Nurse or will
have the option to become certified in their area of specialty. The
certification must be maintained based off of accrediting body
standards. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary Pay: $40.00 -
$53.88 per hour Benefits:
* Continuing education credits
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* License reimbursement
* Life insurance
* Loan forgiveness
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Travel reimbursement
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Critical & Intensive Care
* Day shift
* Night shift
* On call
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability Work Location: One location
Keywords: Beacon Health System, Elkhart , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!