Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Baylor - Elkhart
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: September 20, 2023
We rely on and trust our Registered Nurse (RN) to provide
quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and
residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and
compassionate team-player. Baylor's work 24 hours per week and get
paid for 32 hours. You will have the opportunity to pick up
additional shifts and will be eligible to earn multiple bonus
incentives. Schedule:12 hour shift (Every Saturday and Sunday)
Speak with a Recruiter today for details! Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a
Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance
with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be
directed by a Supervisor.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Currently Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- License in good standing with the state. Must have no finding
in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Elkhart , Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Baylor - Elkhart, Healthcare , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!