Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Attendance Appreciation Bonus. Inquire for additional
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team for full-time employees:
* PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
* Quarterly wage increases and bonus opportunities (conditions
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans - Affordable, low cost
* Convenient telehealth services for all employees
* Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
* PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
* 401k retirement plan
* Employee Referral Bonus Program - get paid to refer a friend to
join our team
* Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
* Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
* Have a direct impact on employee satisfaction by accurately
administering payroll programs.
* Promote a positive employee experience by effectively
communicating the company's compensation and benefit programs.
* You will have a positive impact on each employee by compiling
payroll data such as salary/pay changes, insurance, address
changes, and 401(k) deductions, etc. and submits to ASC Human
Resources accurately and timely through Employee Data Sheets
* You will serve as a liaison with the facility, ASC Payroll and HR
Departments regarding payroll-related matters.
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Previous office and payroll experience preferred.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Elkhart , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!