Qualified Medication Aide QMA
Company: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: January 15, 2021
343 S Nappanee St, Elkhart, IN 46514, USA
We are seeking a Qualified Medication Aide QMA for our skilled
nursing facility WOODLAND in Elkhart, IN!
The Qualified Medication Aide QMA Administers prescribed
medications to patients and maintains related medical records under
supervision of Charge Nurse
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records
name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified
forms or records.
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other
application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to
specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies
designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Gives direct patient care such as bathing, dressing, and
feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportions, mixes,
or assembles drugs for administration to patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Program, with successful completion of Qualified Medication Aide
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
Keywords: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab, Elkhart , Qualified Medication Aide QMA, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!