Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting to
fill a Manufacturing - Saw Operator job in (Elkhart ). This
position is a long-term temporary to hire job opportunity. The Saw
Operator will be responsible for machine operation and basic set
up. If you meet the manufacturing qualifications listed below
please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing - Saw Operator job
• Machine operation including loading and unloading of parts
according to standard work instructions
• Visual and mechanical inspection of parts
• Basic job set-up
• Trouble-shooting minor equipment issues
• Report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials,
unsafe and unusual conditions
• Participate in cross-training activities
• Adhere to all environmental health and safety rules and
• Maintain quality standards
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
• Work effectively in a team environment
Manufacturing - Saw Operator candidates must meet the following
requirements for consideration:
• Experience working with process sheets
• Proficient in general math
• Mechanical aptitude
• Follow verbal and written direction
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability to lift / move objects up to 35 lbs without assistance
and occasionally up to 50 lbs
• Stand for majority of shift
We have openings on (2nd shift/3rd shift)
Pay for this position is $11.00+/hr DOE plus overtime as needed.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing -
Machine Operator job in (insert location) or any related
opportunities with Adecco.