Qualified Medication Aide QMA
Company: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab -
We are seeking a
Qualified Medication Aide QMA for our skilled
nursing facility WOODLAND in Elkhart,
Medication Aide QMA Administers prescribed medications to patients
and maintains related medical records under supervision of Charge
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records
name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified
forms or records.
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other
application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to
specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies
designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Gives direct patient care such as bathing, dressing, and
feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportions, mixes,
or assembles drugs for administration to patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Program, with successful completion of Qualified Medication Aide
Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
Group Health Medical Insurance
Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
Employer Paid Life Insurance
STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
Holiday Pay Options
Career Development Options
Potential for Education Debt Reduction
Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
Keywords: Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehab, Elkhart , Qualified Medication Aide QMA, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!