Customer Care Coordinator
Company: EagleCare LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Customer Care Coordinator
Bring your heart to work!
Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior
Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E.,
they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all
our relationships with customers, team members and community at
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that well be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program Become a mentor and get
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN
or RN higher education and training
- PayActiv Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- What will you be doing and how will you make a
difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Responsible for the administration of the ASC Customer Care
- Serve as liaison for all new residents to the community
ensuring and maintaining quality customer experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred; or 3 years equivalent experience in
lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge of admissions process, customer services
skills and sales techniques.
- Customer Service focused andthe ability to demonstrate the core
values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: EagleCare LLC, Elkhart , Customer Care Coordinator, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!