Medical Records Coordinator-LPN
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Medical Records Coordinator ( Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program - Become a mentor and get
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the employees we serve by
providing them excellent customer service
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- The Medical Records Coordinator is responsible for the
successful integration of electronic medical records.
- The primary function of the Medical Records Coordinator is to
work with the physicians, office staff and nursing management team
to optimize the utilization of the electronic
- Assists nursing staff in maintaining accurate medical
- Routinely evaluates the accuracy and completion of
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current active Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical
- CPR Certification
- Must have 2 (two) to 3 (three) years of Electronic Medical
Records (EMR) experience.
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Elkhart , Medical Records Coordinator-LPN, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!