Teller (Client Services Representative) FLOAT, Elkhart County, Elkhart, IN
Company: 1st Source Bank
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Provides individualized client service while handling daily
transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution, in
accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Processes financial transactions for clients accurately and
- Identifies client needs uncovered during business interactions
and/or conversations, promotes products and services and refers
clients to the appropriate bank colleague if needed.
- Builds client loyalty; establishes client relationships,
including addressing each client by name.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer service to each and
- Follows established Bank policies, procedures and
- Participates in retail sales programs to help meet personal and
banking center goals.
- Actively participates in team meetings and participates in
community projects and appropriate educational programs related to
- Balances cash drawer and assists banking center team in
operational duties (i.e.., balancing the ATM, vault and end of day
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training
related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply
to the position and complies with the requirements.
- Able to travel to branches in the region to cover for staffing
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- One (1) or more years of customer or retail service experience
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to respond and assist clients with inquiries and/or
- Customer service and sales oriented.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Good listening and verbal and communication skills.
- Good PC skills - ability to work in Windows based system
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on banking center
- Ability to communicate in another language is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as
appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
High School Diploma/GED required.
Ability to travel to all locations as needed for meetings,
projects, training, seminars, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to sit, stand and walk; use hands and fingers to operate
keyboard and other office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and
talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or
kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
MS Office PC, fax, phone and standard office equipment.
Keywords: 1st Source Bank, Elkhart , Teller (Client Services Representative) FLOAT, Elkhart County, Elkhart, IN, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!