Posted on: May 31, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Moves high quality, temperature-controlled and time sensitive
product from the manufacturing facility to the Meijer stores
effectively and safely. Practices 200% Safety – self and others.
What You'll be Doing:
- Read and interpret numbers for selecting product.
- Operate a power industrial truck.
- Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- May work in/cover for other general labor areas in the unit as
needed to meet production schedules.
- Adhere to and support all work rule policies regarding safety
as detailed in the Meijer Guiding Principles, Meijer safety
standards, and related Meijer policies.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
- Perform other duties as required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in a refrigerated shipping/setting
- Must possess or have to ability to obtain a Power Industrial
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a low-temperature setting.
- Commitment to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Keywords: Meijer, Elkhart , Warehouse Associate, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!