Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
One - Time Hiring Bonus of $500.00 after 30 calendar days of
After 45 days of employment, there are additional bonus' that
you may be eligible for:
- $500.00 Bonus for Associates on the payroll as of May 1,
- $500.00 Bonus for Associates on the payroll as of July 31,
- $500.00 Bonus for Associates on the payroll as of October 30,
- $500.00 Seasonal Bonus (for Associates employed starting on
March 7, 2021 through September 25, 2021, who do not accumulate
more than 3 attendance points during this period)
One-Time Hiring Bonus, Seasonal Bonus and Retention Bonus are
taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld Hourly
Associates must be actively on the payroll at the time of the bonus
pay-out. Newly hired hourly associates must have successfully
completed (45) calendar days of employment on or prior to the
scheduled retention bonus dates described in order to receive
Retention and/or Seasonal Incentive bonuses.
Responsibilities include commitment to ensuring the best quality
products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality
audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with
federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of
Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed
Global Food Safety Standards (BRC), environmental compliance, and
- Support without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety,
Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an
understanding that these are absolutes are Priority #1.
- Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing
IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
- Continually review data to ensure product quality during
- Proactively identify improvement focus areas. Participate in
root cause problem solving by team.
- Promote a strong teamwork environment. Flexibility and ability
to multi-task are key as associate is expected to have the ability
to work in a variety of positions. Must be able to train and help
others to advance their skills.
- Participate in quality improvement and process waste
- Identify potential cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Understand levels of line downtime caused by equipment issues
and associated points of cause.
- Ability to make mechanical adjustment to equipment to help
reduce the downtime.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Must be able to walk, bend, push, pull, and twist for long
periods of time (conditions typical of a food manufacturing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. multiple times during shift.
- Ability to stand throughout entire shift.
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs and ladder.
- Requires ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to
- Demonstrated computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a
policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Elkhart , Production Technician, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!